Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Into the Wee Hours


As can be expected when in college and as a designer in general, sleep is a commodity, and as I type this, I realize that I have been up for nearly 24 hours (I am currently at 20.5 hours).

... lost train of thought... darn you sleep and your ability to keep me focused.

Anywho, the reason that I have been up into the wee hours is that I am currently working on finalizing my portofolio... one thing that is supposed to capture my essence as a designer, my hard work for the past four years, all of the sleepless nights that have made up my education... will I make the cut?

How do you take a mind full of thoughts, energy, and creativity and capture it on 20 pages of paper?

With my upcoming interview with Abercrombie and Fitch, I can only hope that I have been able to achieve this.

So, I guess it's important to never judge a book by it's cover, but if you make a book full of pictures, make sure they rock. (Oh 2:30, you have drained me of my wisdom)

Until another day my fellow bloggers and followers! Good morning and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment